Saturday, November 14, 2015

11/09/2015

I am not going to try to explain how I feel right now because I wouldn't be able to. Too many emotions to express.
This is my last week in the mission. I will continue to strive each day to give all of my heart, might, mind and strength to the Lord and His work. Not just through this week, but forever. I thank my Heavenly Father for His goodness and mercy, and for the many, many blessings He has given me. My heart is filled with gratitude for my mission. It truly has been the best 18 months =)
This past week was really great! Yesterday we got to translate for doctors wayyyy out in the countryside. It was quite a muddy hike making it out to the clinic.
We are teaching a really awesome man. His name is Nielson. We found him while we were visiting a member named Franklin. Franklin is really special. He has to use a wheel chair and has a speech disability, but he has so much knowledge about the gospel and is the happiest man I have ever met. If we all sang hymns with such enthusiasm as Franklin, the world would be a lot happier.

The first time we met Nielson we asked him if he would wheel Franklin to church because Franklin hasn't had someone to take him for a long time. He lives a good ways a way so that's a pretty big commitment. Ever since he has brought Franklin to church, he says he feels in his heart our message is true. He has a lot of faith. He plans to be baptized at the end of this month.
I love you all very much! Have a great week!
Hermana Hansen





Photos from our day translating for doctors











No comments:

Post a Comment