Monday, September 14, 2015

9/14/2015 Another Week In Paradise

This week we had a mission conference. It was really cool. I always love moments where I get to learn from President and Hermana Corbitt.  They are so inspired. This time we talked about faith in Christ and believing in the promises that the Lord has made us. As representatives of Jesus Christ we have the promise that we can help people feel the Spirit. I am committed to trusting more in that promise. 
I see the Lords hand in my life everyday. I am grateful for His watchful care and His mercy.
We are continuing to work a lot with Darla, Shaira, and Jose. They each have their own trials and obstacles, but I know that as they show faith in Christ they will be able to overcome them. They are each children of God and I know He loves them because I can feel His love for them.
I hope you all have a great week!!!!!
Love you,
Hermana Hansen

No comments:

Post a Comment