Wednesday, September 23, 2015

9/21/2015 Surprise!!!

Well the Lord needed Hermana Lang and I in another part of His vineyard.  We were sent together from Almirante and came to Monte Plata. 
I was not expecting this transfer at all. It was REALLY hard to leave Almirante. We have seen SO much progress in this area. When we got here there was very little missionary work, but the Lord blessed us very much. I pray the work keeps progressing in Almirante and keeps working with these incredible members BUT more than anything I want to do the Lords will AND Monte Plata is AWESOME!!!!
We got to Monte Plata yesterday. I'm back to the campo, the countryside. There are mountains!!! I love the campo. It's so chill, and the people are super open, too. I'm excited to work here. The branch is really small. The church attendance is 15. I'm excited to help the work grow here. I feel really blessed to have a new area where I can meet and help more of Gods children! 
Yesterday at church, Jose made an awesome comment. He said obedience should be about love. He said that Christ was the best example of this. He died for us not out of fear or because he felt pressured by others, but because He loved His Father. He said we should do the same. I agree. Jose plans to be baptized very soon. 
I love you all! Have a great week.

Hermana Hansen



Apartment in Almirante










Me with Ana, Banyery, Elibel & Marianeli



Hermana Lang, Bishop Sanchez and his son Moises



Me & Hermana Lang
with Carla, the Young Women's President



Hermana Lang & Me with Familia Mejia



Gevar Mejia-What a cutie!



Our Ward Mission Leader, Hermano Soriano



Me with Jose Diaz



Saying goodbye to Hermana Greenstreet



Me & Mi Compa, Hermana Lang



Hermana Perez



I'm back in the Campo!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment