Thursday, May 8, 2014

I'm Here!!!

FAMILIA Y AMIGOS!

I'm in the Dominican Republic! Its 2 o'clock in the morning and I only have 5 minutes to write. I got on my flight to Miami with no problems. Then I met up with the other missionaries in Miami and we flew to Santo Domingo. Then we went to immigration and met up with people from the MTC (Missionary Training Center). Then we waited about an hour for everyone to arrive. Then we drove an hour to the MTC. They fed us sandwiches, yogurt, juice, bananas, and pringles. Yum :) And after this we are headed to bed. They are already speaking to us almost completely in Spanish. Might as well start now right? I love it here already! The temple is beautiful! And the other missionaries are super cool. I cannot wait to wake up tomorrow and see it all in the light. This all feels so surreal! I cannot believe I'm here and I cannot wait to start working! I love you guys! I'm so grateful for everyone who helped me get to this point! . You guys are the best! I love you I love you I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment