Monday, October 13, 2014

Hey Everyone!!!

Another great week in San Pedro!! The work here is growing and we are finding a lot of really incredible people to teach. 

My time to email is almost out and my computer isn’t working to send pictures. BUT I love you all and hope you had a great week. 

Spiritual thought

I was reading in Alma 7 this week. I love this chapter. Its description of the atonement--Christ’s sacrifice, is absolutely beautiful. The verses after the part about the atonement really hit home to me. They explain that Christ has given us a gift that makes it possible for all of us to return home to Him and our Heavenly Father and live with our families forever BUT we have to act! We have to follow the commandments and repent. When we do, we have the promise of eternal life. We can trust in that promise. 

Thanks for all of your prayers, love and support.

Love

Hermana Hansen

No comments:

Post a Comment