Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Lots of Photos!!

Saludos a todos!!!

Por fin! I found an internet center to send my pictures. Enjoy!  Unfortunately, I spent all my internet time sending pictures so this will be short. 

General Conference was amazing! The speakers were inspired. Thomas S. Monson truly is a prophet of God. I got to listen to some of the sessions in English with some other American missionaries and others in Spanish. It was really cool to hear it in both. I love General conference. It is always so uplifting. Now I am going to make goals and do my best to put into practice the things I learned.

I think my favorite talk was by Elder Bednar. He really put so perfectly into words why I am here on my mission. When you find something that healed you when you were hurting, you can’t help but share it. That is why I am a missionary. Because the atonement of Jesus Christ has healed me over and over again, and now I have a deep desire to share the message of the atonement with everyone I meet. 

I love San Pedro. It is so different from Villa Mella. I love them both. San Pedro is really chill and a lot quieter. I’m really close to the ocean but I can’t see it from my area. But I pass the ocean the whole time anytime we have to travel to and from the office. 

The main thing I’ve learned this transfer is exact obedience. God expects us to follow His commandments--all of them.  When we do, we are blessed by the guidance of the Holy Spirit. When we follow and obey the guide of the Holy Spirit we will watch miracles unfold in our lives.  I know that is true because I watch it happen in my life. 

Love 



Hermana Hansen




Our Bishop's Daughter, Kimberly





Bishop Wascar Diaz, Sister Ruth Diaz & Family





Our Relief Society President, Diyanera with Arielis






Our Young Women's President, Paula Hernandez





Familia Garo, Teresa & Paula
(Paula would always go with us to teach Jerri)





Me & Hermana Morales
with Investigators Jerri & Pascar from Haiti






New Convert, Fernanda Cuesvas






New Convert, Juana





New Converts, Risa & Esperanza






At the Temple with Hermana Morales






Hermanas Hansen, Hansen & Morales









Me & Hermana Barrington







My Apartment Mates in Front of the Villa Mella Chapel
Me, Hermanas Romero, Morales & Jacobs







Hermanas Romero, Jacobs, Hansen & Morales







 Our District, 2nd Transfer in Villa Mella





Our Zone







Me & Hermana Muldrum in Our Dominican PJs!



I Found a Cartoon of Sister Missionaries
The Blond Looks Like Me!




No comments:

Post a Comment