Monday, January 12, 2015

1/12/2015 A Short Letter & No Photos

I had another great week in the mission =) This one was FULL of meetings which meant early mornings and long bus rides, but it was totally worth it. I love the meetings we have with President Corbitt. He truly is an inspired man, and I learn so much from him. Not just how to be a good missionary, but how to be a Christlike leader. And most importantly, how to become a more faithful disciple of Jesus Christ.

The greatest news of the week!!!! 

I found out yesterday that Jhoan received the Aaronic priesthood, and blessed the sacrament for the first time =) Wow, I'm so happy!

Shout out to Celeste! I have the coolest little sis ever! Woohoo! First place on the balance beam!

I'm super excited to go to the temple this week!

I love you all, and you are in my prayers!

Hermana Hansen

No comments:

Post a Comment