Tuesday, May 26, 2015

5/18/2015 Finally the rain is back!

This is the DR I love the most =)

We had another great week, it was a little crazy though. We had two companionship exchanges and a meeting at the mission office so basically I wasn’t with my companion all week. 

The work is moving forward well in Los Frailes. Danilo continues to work towards baptism.  He says he feels his heart being changed as he attends church and reads the Book of Mormon. I feel very blessed to have the opportunity to share the gospel with him. 

This week I was reminded over and over again of God´s watchful care over each of His children and especially when we are doing His work. Here’s one quick example.  I went to a place called Nueva Amanecer on a companion exchange. We were running very late to an appointment that was about an hour walk away. I was out of water and we walked as fast as we could to an appointment of a super cool family. I said a quick prayer in my head that they would offer us drinks. It is so HOT!!!  Mid prayer the dad offered us water. Before I could say anything, the other sister said no. BUT before we left, he offered us a huge glass of pineapple juice which we quickly accepted. God watches over us =) 

I love you all!!!

Hermana Hansen



Doing Laundry Dominican Style and wearing a Tuvi





 Word to the wise. Always wear sunscreen to zone activities. Both me and Hermana Fife forgot. I cant tell you how many people yelled comments out to us on the street. Rubias you need to get umbrellas!!! Rubias how was the beach??
Rubias what happened to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment