Tuesday, May 26, 2015

5/26/2015 Super Cool Week!

This week we got to go to the aquarium. It was super cool. More than anything I loved the beautiful ocean view. 

Also the rain and mangoes are back in season. I’m in love. 

The work is going well. The members here are working hard! They have a love for sharing the gospel and are really supporting us. 

This week we were able to continue to work with Danilo. His desire to come unto Christ is strong and I am so blessed to be a part of his conversion process. 

We are also working a lot with the family lagranz. I love them a lot. They are a beautiful family with a lot of love, I know that the gospel will bless them immensely. 

We had a funny and cool experience yesterday. We were walking to an appointment and saw a man struggling in a wheelchair. So we decided to stop and help him get where he was going. We had a nice chat with him and became quick friends. A couple hours later we saw him again and we stopped to help him. As my companion was pushing his chair I noticed that the back of his chair said, La Iglesia de Jesucristo de los Santos de los Ultimos Dias (The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints). His wheelchair had been donated by our church. I felt very grateful to be part of a church where I was taught from my childhood, that “when you are in the service of your fellow beings you are only in the service of your God.” I was also grateful of the reminder that as disciples of Jesus Christ we must always practice what we preach. It was a small but very impactful experience. 

I really enjoyed reading in 2Nephi 2:8 this week.  The message of the restored gospel is such an important message and I am blessed to be able to share it. It is so important that we share with others that only by and through Christ we can have eternal life.  I love the scripture in 1 Peter 3 15. We must always be ready to share with others the reason for the hope that is within us! As we do, we will be blessed one hundred fold. I know that is true because the Spirit testifies to me that it is, and I experience it daily. I invite you all to always be ready to give an answer to all who want a reason for the hope that is within you!
The Spirit also reminded my heart several times the importance of the family. My goal is to be with my family forever in the presence of God the Father and His Son Jesus Christ. I dedicate myself to achieving that goal. I know that it is possible through the atoning power of Jesus Christ, specifically the power that we find in the His holy temples. 

Love you lots!! Keep on being awesome!

I know that God lives and loves each and every one of us. 


Hermana Hansen



Yikes!!!



Me & Hermana Fife




Me & Hermana Valdez

No comments:

Post a Comment