Tuesday, May 5, 2015

5/4/2015 Saludos a todos!!


This was a great week. First, my birthday. I can't believe I’m 20!

Then, the temple. It was such a beautiful day. I know the temple is the house of the Lord. It is a place of revelation, learning, peace and joy. 

We have just started teaching an investigator named Danilo. He already has a really strong testimony and has been waiting for missionaries to teach him for a while. He wants to be baptized this month. I am so excited to see him progress! 

I love this area already, and I'm really loving the ocean view. 

I know we have a Father in Heaven who loves and watches over each and every one of us. I am so blessed to be here serving Him, His Son and His children. 

My mission is the best!!!  I love you all!


Hermana Hansen





I'm 20!?!  Birthday Cake, YUM!




Santo Domingo Temple
with my compa Hermana Fife from Alaska



Santo Domingo Temple with President and Hermana Corbitt and the zone of  Las Americas



Just another day in paradise.
I love the ocean!







No comments:

Post a Comment