Tuesday, June 9, 2015

6/1/2015 This week was Great!

Danilo will be baptized on Saturday! He is so ready and excited to take this step in his life. He says that as he has lived the gospel his life has changed, he feels the blessings of the spirit, he feels good and he can’t wait to be baptized. He has the determination to follow the Savior forever. I am so proud of this man! 

Also we had a mission conference this week. Almost the whole mission came. I absolutely loved the mission tour. I was really inspired. I was taught so much by the Spirit. The Spirit testified to me that I am working hard and giving a lot of myself to the Lord, but there are ways I can give more of myself. I had a change of heart in a sense. And I am trying daily to find ways I can give more of my heart, might, mind and strength.

I really liked Hermana Corbitts question. How do you want people to remember your service? I hope that when people remember my service they remember Christ, His love, and His attributes. It’s a goal that doesn’t come easy. It requires constant effort, humility, and a whole lot of grace.

I am grateful for the atonement of Jesus Christ and His power to make me better than I am. I am thankful for my Father in Heaven who sent His Son and watches over me daily, and I am grateful for the Holy Ghost that testifies to me these things are true.  

I love you guys so much!!!


Hermana Hansen


I Love the Rain!!!!  Rain showers make pretty missionaries :)




Hermana Fife (Mi compa) & Me





Hermana Fife (Alaska), Hermana Fuentes (Guatamala) & Me





Zone leaders Elder Rodriguez, California
Elder Turketo, New Zealand





Hermana Valdez, DR &
Hermana Greenstreet, Washington State





No comments:

Post a Comment