Wednesday, July 8, 2015

6/22/2015 Being a missionary is AWESOME =)

Hey everyone! 

So this was another great week in the work. The Lord has led us to so many families to teach. There is something so special about teaching families. The spirit is strong as we help them develop faith, practice repentance and make goals towards baptism, the reception of the Holy Ghost, and the temple. 

Each family is unique and has specific needs but each is blessed as they take the steps to follow Christ. 

Dominican families are so special. In the Dominican culture family is extremely important. I am so grateful that I have the blessing of bringing a message that blesses these incredible families.

Each day I love the work more and desire to give more of myself to it. In the Book of Mormon, Omni 1:26 it talks about coming unto Christ and turning over our whole soul as an offering. Each day I try to give my whole soul to the work. And each day the Lord blesses me 10 fold. 

This week we had Stake Conference. Both the chapel and the cultural hall were so packed that they had to keep bringing in more and more chairs and having people sit on the stand. The church came to the DR in 1978. It has grown immensely. And this was just one stake! I am so grateful to be part of such an amazing heritage of members and missionaries who have labored in the work of the Lord in this country that I love so much. 


I love you all. Thank you all for your support and prayers! 


Hermana Hansen



Mom sent my favorite candy!!! Also Jhoan and Jurianni
from San Pedro loved these.  I'll have to send some
with the sisters in San Pedro the next time I see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment