Wednesday, July 8, 2015

6/15/2015 Great Week!

This week was great. Danilo received the Aaronic priesthood. He is very happy and very converted. I am proud of him. His testimony is strong. 

The mission, my companionship, and I have the goal to focus on strengthening families. I feel like that is what the Lord wants from me right now. I am trying to give all of my heart, might, mind and strength to His work--to finding families that God has prepared to receive the restored gospel and help them come unto Christ through faith, repentance and making covenants. As I have been focused on that goal, I have felt even greater strength, and love for the work. 

Last night we had a really special experience. We brought two members, a couple, to the house of Alex and Mireli. Mireli is a member and Alex is investigating the church. Manolo and Hada were the members. Hada was recently baptized. Manolo bore powerful testimony of the change the Savior made in their lives and family when as a family they started to focus on living the gospel of Jesus Christ. Obedience to the commandments of God is the key to happiness in this life and eternal life in the next. 

I love my Savior Jesus Christ. He is my redeemer, my mediator, and my loyal friend. I commit my life to being in his service. 

I love you all very much!! Thanks for all of your prayers and support. 

Hermana Hansen

Mosiah 2:41, favorite scripture =)


41 And moreover, I would desire that ye should consider on the blessed and happy state of those that keep the commandments of God.  For behold, they are blessed in all things, both temporal and spiritual; and if they hold out faithful to the end they are received into heaven, that thereby they may dwell with God in a state of never-ending happiness. O remember, remember that these things are true; for the Lord God hath spoken it.






I LOVE Dominican Food




Me and Hermana Fife






No comments:

Post a Comment