Monday, September 29, 2014

Sorry No Photos :(


This was a fabulous week!!!!

No time to write, but I love you all to the moon and back!

I’m in San Pedro and loving it!  Super tranquillo!!!  The members are incredible and we are teaching a lot of really amazing families.  I love teaching families. 

I was worried about training but all is well.  My trainee knew Spanish before she came, so she’s teaching me!  Her name is Hermana Meldrum and she is incredible.  She has an amazing way of teaching and she always follows the Spirit. We are working really hard and doing our best to be obedient.

I miss Villa Mella, and miss all of the missionaries and investigators and members there.  But I’m happy to be in this next adventure here in San Pedro.  The members here are so faithful and strong.  Their spirits amaze me!!!

Love you guys!


Hermana Hansen

No comments:

Post a Comment