Friday, November 21, 2014

Oh the Dominican Republic, how I love you!

Saludos a todos!

So, pretty much being a missionary is the best thing ever. Have I said that before? 

I would just like to comment on how much I love the Dominican people and their culture. I love them with all my heart. They are so open and loving. They tell it how it is, and are rarely embarrassed. People and relationships are so important to them. They say hi to everyone. They love to laugh. They love music and dancing. They know how to have a good time. They are so happy. They are full of life. They have a strong faith in Christ. I hope I am acquiring many of their traits and customs. I cannot think of a better place to serve. I am so very blessed. 

So nothing  too crazy happened this week. Lots of walking, and lots of work. Just the way I like it. Hermana Greenstreet is awesome. After about 5 times of trying to help people say her name she just says calleverde :) She really is awesome. She is very dilligent and in tune with the Spirit. I love her.

Speaking of the Spirit, I really am learning more and more each day that it is the Spirit, not me, that does the teaching. If I always look for what the Spirit wants me to say and do, I will be guided to say and do exactly what God wants me to, and I can be made a servant in His hands to touch the hearts of His children. 

I love you all! Thank you for your constant love, support and prayers.

Love, 
Hermana Hansen

No comments:

Post a Comment