Monday, November 24, 2014

WooHoo

So I finally found a computer to send pictures. Hopefully they load in time, they’re all from last transfer.

This was a really great week. We have been working a lot with an investigator named Jhoan. Jhoan is amazing. He’s 21 and got interested in the church through friends who are members. He has been so prepared to receive the message of the restored gospel of Jesus Christ. He has a strong testimony of the Savior and is preparing for baptism. Every time we teach him, I see his progress.  He’s happier and he feels the Spirit more. As people come unto Christ they change in extraordinary ways. I love teaching people like him--people with a real desire to learn and keep the commandments. Every time we teach, he asks amazing questions, usually questions we have to study and answer the next visit. I feel so privileged to be the messenger to bring this message to such incredible people. 
I love you guys like crazy. 

God is there. He is watching over each and every one of us. When we go to Him in prayer with faith, He answers us personally and miraculously. The Book of Mormon and the Bible are true. If we follow the principles that are found inside we will be happier, our lives more fulfilling, our hearts filled with peace and eventually we will reach eternal life through the grace and mercy of our Heavenly Father and His Son, Jesus Christ.

I love this gospel. I don’t want to imagine my life without it. I am grateful for a loving father who knows and helps me. 

Love,

Hermana Hansen


Halloween with Hermana Meldrum
(We carved apples!)





Pumpkin Pie Bars!  Thank you, Mommy






My District






 My Zone






Kennedy Branch-Mission Leader, Chestetar






 Rain!!!






Helping Hands Service Project









How Hermana Meldrum and I solve disagreements









soy dominicana ya (I am Dominican!)








Saw this outside after a district meeting






 Mangu at McDonalds. Only in the DR.
Its like mashed potatoes but with plantains





1 comment: