Wednesday, December 31, 2014

December 22, 2015

Wow I have no more time to write! But this was a good week. My new companion, Hermana Hilbun is amazing!!!! She is always so happy. I love serving with her. 

La Romana is awesome. The members here are great. We had an awesome ward Christmas dinner with a nativity drama and lots of Dominican food. We had to leave after the food, but I heard the members of all ages stayed until 10:30 dancing. I love the Dominican Culture, why don’t we do that at our Christmas parties? =) 

As we prepare for Christmas, I invite all of you to allow the true meaning of Christmas to come into your hearts. Remember Christ, and move more closely to him. Please watch this video.christmas.mormon.org

Merry Christmas!  I love you all.

Hermana Hansen

No comments:

Post a Comment