Wednesday, December 31, 2014

December 29, 2014--Two Letters!!

Dear Family,

It was really wonderful skyping with you guys too!!! Everyone looks like they are doing really well. I got my package!!!!!!!!! The assistants came from the office to do exchanges with the zone leaders and they brought mail!!!! You spoiled me big time! I loved everything so much! The clothes, the jewelry (especially the bracelet), the peppermint bark, the CDs, and the much needed shoes!!! Wow it was so fun. Also it was like I got 2 Christmases. I got to speak to my family on Thursday, and open presents on Friday. Awesome!!!!

Hermana Hilbun is an angel, and we get along great. I’m learning a TON from her. This is her second to last transfer. I really have been incredibly blessed with the companions I’ve had. 

Be sure to tell Becca thank you soooooooooo much for the package she sent me, it was very sweet. The headbands were cute and I loved the candy!!!!!

Sorry I wanted to send pictures but this computer is annoying,

Love you lots
Hermana Hansen


I had a wonderful Christmas!!!!!
We got to have Christmas Eve dinner and Christmas day lunch with La familia familia. (That really is their name). They are amazing! It was wonderful to talk with my family!!!!!!! I love you guys!!!

Christmas in the DR is crazy. There is music BLASTING in our neighborhood 24/7, except for the hours of the day that we don’t have power.  It’s been playing LOUD for 2 weeks. Christmas day we had power all day, so when I woke up Christmas morning, the music was still playing. 

I love you all so much! Thank you for your prayers! Have a happy new year!!!


Hermana Hansen

No comments:

Post a Comment