Tuesday, March 3, 2015

3/2/2015 Every week is amazing!!!

Sorry I couldn't write yesterday. My companion and I wanted to see some famous caves that are close to our area and they weren't open on Monday so we got permission to change our pday to Tuesday. 

We had another great week. We have a new ward mission leader, Hermana Ozoria and he is working really hard. The ward is really motivated and we are all working together in this great work of salvation!

Hermana Hilbun is going home this week :( So I’ll have a new companion soon. 

We had a really cool experience.  We left a correlation meeting with the Bishop, and as we were speaking with him, we realized we really needed to find some new people to teach. We left the meeting and each of us had the impression to contact someone. We stood in the church parking lot and prayed for guidance. We knocked a lot of doors that night and the last one was a super prepared investigator, Joel. He loves the gospel of Jesus Christ and knows the Book of Mormon is true! 

Love you all!




The flowers in the DR are BEAUTIFUL!




I never get tired of the Blue Skies



Waiting to hitchhike a guagua (bus) from the highway
Don't worry Mom, its perfectly safe!




Cueva de las Maravillas
Caves of the Wonders



Entrance to Caves





Cool painting from the caves visitor's center





We couldn't take photos inside the caves  They were AMAZING!






Me and Hermana Meldrum







 Iguanas!




Our tour guide said the Iguanas were fighting!






Daily planning session with my Compa



This is a guagua :) A dominican bus. Basically, it's a 15 passenger van. I am amazed by the amount of people they can fit in them sometimes! I wish you could see it from the outside. The side door is always removed, and they are all at least 50 years old. I honestly don't know how they keep them running. This time a member who owned a guagua picked up all the missionaries from District meeting.





Intercambios (companionship exchanges)





I love Dominican Food and my Compa




La Romana Zone







No comments:

Post a Comment