Wednesday, April 29, 2015

4/27/2015 I Love Frailes

I'm in love with my new area

It's part of the capital, but it doesn't feel like a city. It's a super calm small town that's tucked away off the freeway. I see the ocean everyday!

There are so many members here, and they are awesome.
I've never had such a small area, and the ward is huge!

My new companion is Hermana Fife from Alaska. She is incredible. I'm also living with Hermana Greenstreet again and Hermana Valdez from the DR. 

I'm very happy and having a fantastic birthday!

We are going to the temple tomorrow which makes me super happy.

Hermana Hansen





HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!




Birthday Pizza!




I call this the artichoke castle. It was one of my
landmarks in La Romana. If I ever got lost in our
ginormous area. I always thought of you mom
when I saw it because you love artichokes!




Familia Santos La Romana


No comments:

Post a Comment