Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Lots of Rain!

Buenas!

How is everyone? I am fabulous! It has been raining for pretty much 3 days straight, but that is okay with me. Finally a break from the heat!

This was a great week. Hermana Morales and I are working really hard, and are finding lots of people to teach. I am so blessed to get a "front row seat" to watch people come to know their Savior, and be changed by the gospel of Jesus Christ. There really isn't anything any better. 

This week I learned a lesson about agency. Agency is a gift from God. We have the right to choose how we will live, and if we will follow the Savior's example. Sometimes it is hard as a missionary as you watch those you love and serve make decisions that you know aren't going to bring them happiness. But I know agency is part of God's plan. Without it we would never grow because we would never know the difference between good and evil, and therefore we would never progress and become better. I am here to invite, and do all I can to help others come unto Christ.  After I have done that, I have fulfilled my purpose as a missionary. Each day I try to use my agency to bless others and become more like my Savior. 

I can’t believe Collin is coming home!!! AHHH!!! I love you bro! 

Thank you for all of your love and prayers 

Love 

Carrie

Me & Hermana Morales




Hermanas Romero, Hansen, Jacobs & Morales


No comments:

Post a Comment