Tuesday, September 2, 2014

One of the best :)

Saludo a todos!!! 

I feel like this is how I start every letter, but...... I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY!!!!!

Yesterday, I taught one of my very favorite lessons since I’ve been on my mission. We were teaching the Plan of Salvation-the plan our Heavenly Father has created for us so that we can return to live with Him and our families forever with all of the blessings He has. We were teaching Jerri and Simon. They are two brothers from Haiti, and they are here studying in the DR. We were teaching them about where we come from, what our purpose is on Earth, and what will happen to us after we die. The Spirit was so strong during our lesson. As we taught, they had a lot of questions, but as we answered they kept saying, "Wow, really? God is so merciful!"

Whenever I teach, I always focus on God's love for us. I told them, Yes God is merciful! He loves each of us so much. He has created a plan that makes it possible for EACH of His children, who choose, to make their way back to Him. This plan is possible through the atonement of Jesus Christ.  None of us will be forgotten.

It was the most beautiful thing to watch them realize God's infinite love and mercy. I am amazed and feel blessed to be the messenger of such a beautiful message of truth. 

I love you guys!

I can’t believe Collin is home!! I know that my mission is going to fly, and I want to make every minute count!

DIOS NOS AMA! 

Les quiero mucho,

Carrie



Me, My Zone & Dominican Food!





No comments:

Post a Comment