Wednesday, September 24, 2014

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

I don’t even know where to begin. CRAZY week. I am crazy tired and my head is fsdñfksdjfkasldjfsdklfsdfksdlfsdklfj. Yes like that =) First of all Hermana Morales is gone =( Yesterday was her last day in the mission. She’s in the office today and will be in Guatemala tomorrow. I’m with Hermana Jacobs and Romero.  I will miss Hermana Morales so much. She was an extraordinary companion, and friend. She truly is a disciple of Jesus Christ.

So transfers are tomorrow. I thought for sure I’d be staying to teach the area to another missionary, but I was wrong. I’m getting sent to San Pedro, el campo! (the countryside).  I’m very sad to leave Villa Mella and all the people I love here. It’s really hard, especially to leave those I am teaching. But I know the Lord has work for me to do in San Pedro.

But the craziest news is that I am going to finish the 2nd half of training a new missionary in San Pedro! What??? I just finished my training. I have no idea how to train another missionary! I’m also scared because we are both still learning Spanish. But I know the Lord has a plan for me. I will go and I will do what the Lord has asked of me because I know the Lord doesn’t command us to do anything unless He has a way for us to accomplish it. Even though I’m scared, I’m very excited to have another adventure and meet more wonderful people and serve the Lord the best I can, and learn and grow a ton.

We also went to the temple this week. Amazing. 
And we had an Hermanas activity.
Great week
Love you all lots
Mission life is crazy, but it’s the best!

I know that my Savior lives

Con amor
Hermana Hansen

PS I love speaking Spanish




Las Hermanas Hansen =)







No comments:

Post a Comment