Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Greetings from Villa Mella!

Hey Y'all!!!!

Another great week has passed in Villa Mella :) Oh how I love it here. We were exploring a part of our area we'd never been to (which there is a lot of). This area is HUGE! I feel like I’d need my whole mission to discover it all and a lifetime to contact it all.  I thought to myself how blessed I am to serve here in such an amazing place.  This country is absolutely beautiful.  More than I can describe.  And not just the landscape. The food, the language, but most of all the people!! There are none equal. So many of the people I teach live in such humble circumstances.  Some of them really have nothing, but they are so happy and loving and open.  I am learning so much from them and their incredibly strong spirits.

The work here is progressing. Watching my investigators come unto Christ and begin to know Him is the best part of being a missionary. Each day we try to find and teach people who the Lord has prepared to receive His gospel and come unto Him.  I am so blessed to be the messenger of such a sacred & marvelous message.

The photo is of a zone conference we had. The talks given were amazing! The picture is of my zone, Elder y Hermana Martinez and Presidente and Hermana Corbitt. I am blessed with such amazing leaders. 

This week we get to go to the temple. I can’t wait! There is such a beautiful spirit there. 

I love you guys to the moon and back!

Have a fabulous week! Thank you for all of your prayers. I feel their strength often. 

Love 

Hermana Hansen.


Zone Conference






No comments:

Post a Comment