Thursday, September 18, 2014

Woohoo!!!

Just another week in Paradise =)

Ive decided I have an addiction to mangoes and platanos and avacado. I should probably get that fixed but I just can't help myself. 

Sorry there aren't any pictures this week. I didn't take any this week. But there is a ton happening next week so if I have a functioning computer I'll send some next week. 

This is mine and Hermana Morales last week together. She is going home to Guatemala next week. I love being companions with Hermana Morales. She is so chill and easy to get along with. But more importantly, I have learned so much from her. She is such an amazing example to me. She is constantly serving in small and simple ways. Never for recognition but truly because she is a disciple of Christ. She loves those she serves, she loves her Savior and she teaches with the Spirit, always. I've learned lots of Spanish from her too. haha

I've reflected a lot these past few weeks at how blessed I have been these first two transfers on my mission. My first trainer was in her 2nd to last transfer. My second trainer is in her last transfer. And the other 3 people I've lived with have all been in their last 3 transfers. I have learned so much from these amazing and experienced Hermanas. I know that most missionaries don't get this opportunity and I am trying to put into practice all of the unique lessons I have learned from Hermana Hansen, Morales, Barrington, Romero and Jacobs.

We have been working a lot with Jerri these past couple of weeks. His desire to learn about and follow the example of Jesus Christ amazes me. He has such faith. He puts into practice everything we teach. I hope I can watch him make the next step of following Christ and be baptized and receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. This work really is amazing. 

I love Villa Mella. I hope I have at least one more transfer here. But we´ll just have to wait and see what the Lord has in store for me. I'm happy to go wherever he wants me =)

Love you lots!!!

Con much amor,
Hermana Hansen

No comments:

Post a Comment