Saturday, April 4, 2015

3/31/2015 I love being a missionary! I couldn't be in a better place.



I want to share with you all about Pablo. He plans to be baptized on April 11th. I am very excited for him. The atonement of Jesus Christ truly has worked miracles in his life and heart. When I first met Pablo he was rather sad. He was going through a lot of really hard trials. As he learned about how to put into practice the gospel of Jesus Christ, he has become so happy. Recently, he has had even greater trials come into his life. Even though he has some really hard, sad moments he is still able to find peace and joy because of the gospel in his life.

Teaching Pablo has also strengthened my testimony of the Book of Mormon. Pablo is already in Alma. He reads the Book of Mormon every day. Before he knew if any of the rest of what we taught was true, he held firm to the witness he had received that God exists and that the Book of Mormon is the word of God.

I know that the Book of Mormon and the Bible are the word of God. Reading these sacred works changes hearts and lives as we put into practice their teachings. 

I love you all and am very grateful for your prayers and support!

Have a great week.

Con mucho amor, 
Hermana Hansen



Another beautiful view from my apartment





Hermana Meldrum and I made an Easter carrot cake.  Yum!





Hitchhiking in the DR






Caves in the DR
















No comments:

Post a Comment