Wednesday, April 29, 2015

4/20/2015 Transfers :(

I hope you enjoy all the photos. But now I have no time to write! As usual, I had a great week!

Transfers are tomorrow! I'm leaving the campo (country) and heading back to the capital, a zone called las Americas.

I'm very sad to say goodbye to Hermana Meldrum--again. She's the best companion ever. Who knows, maybe we will be comps again. I'm really going to miss La Romana, all of the members and being in the countryside. But it'll be cool to be in the city. I am very happy to go wherever the Lord wants me. 

I know this is the Lords work, and I am so blessed to be here.

I love you guys! 

Love Hermana Hansen


Beautiful Dominican Republic!





Where the Cruise ships leave the harbor







If you zoom in really close you can see a presidential candidate's poster.  If you speak Spanish it's funny. Sooo Dominican!



Dominican Travel








Baptism of Pablo Alberto Severino Guerrero



Hermana Meldrum, Pablo & Me!



Hermano Ozoria, next to Pablo, Ward Mission Leader Hermano Carlos Trinidad, going on a mission to Mexico in July. He is also the Elders Quorum President.



Me & Hermana Meldrum




Half of La Romana Zone



Hermana Wilkis, Me & Hermana Beti in La Romana



Exchanges with Hermana Collins



La Familia Familia. The Bishops family



Making caramel popcorn at Hermana Celeste's house,
with her daughter Yeisi, her grandkids, Pablo,
and her sister Hermana Anacasilda Rosario



Making pera pina with my compa.  Best juice ever!



My neighborhood is called Barrio Chicago.
I love it, and feel right at home!





HAPPY EASTER!!!




New Easter dress from home!



Me and Hermana Meldrum












No comments:

Post a Comment