Saturday, April 4, 2015

03/23/2015 The Hermana Meldrum-Hermana Hansen team is back in business!!!!!!!!!!


I received a call on Monday from the mission president that my new companion was going to be Hermana Meldrum!  She was my first companion in San Pedro! I love this sister. We make a really great team. We bring out the best in each other. We are working really hard and having so much fun.

I think more than anything I love teaching with Hermana Meldrum. I feel like the Spirit is really present in our lessons.  It feels so good to be back in this companionship. It’s like we never stopped being companions, and have just picked up where we left off. The 3 transfers we had apart we grew a lot. Now we have even more to learn from each other. 

This week our area has faced a lot of opposition. I think 90 percent of our appointments fell through and very few people wanted to hear our message. BUT I’m not losing faith. I’m excited to be working here and I KNOW that as we continue with faith the Lord will bless this area. I do not doubt that. 

I have learned so much this week. I was reminded again and again for our constant need of the Savior. It is His power that brings this work forward. I am merely His servant and I know that as I trust in Him, He will make me into the missionary He needs and will work miracles in the hearts of those we are serving. I’m so grateful for my Heavenly Father and the constant flow of blessings He sends my way and to those I love. 

Oh and congratulations Adriane and Mckay!!!

Con mucho amor, 

Hermana Hansen


Paradise outside my window!



Adios Hermana Hilbun





Hermana Given and I, only had a week together 
but she was a wonderful companion and I learned
so much from this incredible sister!




Stake Conference with Hermana Meldrum





An Aguacate (Avocado) as big as my Head!


Aguacates, YUM!





This is called a tuvi. Dominican women wear them everywhere so that their hair stays straight.
They are actually a wonderful invention.









No comments:

Post a Comment