Monday, August 3, 2015

7/13/2015

I’m leaving Los Frailes and headed off to Almirante. I will be companions with Hermana Lang. I’m very excited.

I’m grateful for the members here and for their dedicated work and support. Also for the people who I have taught. 

I have learned so much here in Los Frailes. ESPECIALLY the importance of families. This week we taught The Compres family. We have been teaching them for about a month now. They have come to church every week and are really progressing. The dad is less active and the mom and the daughter are investigators.  We had a powerful lesson on the blessings that come as we make sacrifices to be sealed in the temple. The Spirit was so strong. As I testify of the Savior’s atonement and the eternal blessings we receive as we follow Him and make sacred covenants the Spirit testifies to my heart that the thing I am teaching are true. I know that families can be together forever through the power of Christ’s atonement.  I saw in the eyes of Familia Compres their desire to be an eternal family.

I hope to visit Los Frailes next month to see Miguel baptize his wife and daughter, Vilma and Tiffany. One year later they will be able to be sealed in the temple!  This family is very special to me.

I pray that I may be an instrument in the hands of the Lord so that they and many other families will be able to overcome obstacles that they may be sealed together forever. 

I love you all so much!!!


Hermana Hansen


Me with Familia Lagrange, Kalvin & Melani, & Hermana Fife


Me, Kalvin, Natali, Melani & Ghiani


Me and Alberto Marrero, a young adult in our area who is planning to be baptized this month


Jinera, my friend who read the
whole Book of Mormon in about a month


Betico, our ward mission leader
and Marianeli our relief society president


Danilo



Danilo with the Sister Missionaries
and youth in the ward


Me with new converts, Yeilin,
Scarlet & Gerika


Yeilin, Scarlet & Gerika


Yeilin, Scarlet & Gerika


Me with Yeilin & Scarlet
and ward members


Me & Gerika


Me and Yeilin


Neighbors, Familia Cineas



Los Frailes District


Zona Las Americas



No comments:

Post a Comment