Tuesday, August 4, 2015

7/27/2015 Awesome week in Almirante

Hello everyone!!!

This week was great! Kind of all over the place though. We had two exchanges and a meeting, so I was barely in the area. But the area is progressing a lot. We are finding awesome families that show so much interest and the members are helping us a ton.  The Bishopric here is very focused on missionary work.

Hermana Lang and I are working hard and are seeing little and big miracles daily. We have been helping a less active brother, Ronald and his girlfriend Darla. They are very open and I believe that we can help them a lot.

Recently I read Mosiah 8:18.

“Thus God has provided a means that man, through faith, might work mighty miracles; therefore he becometh a great benefit to his fellow beings.”

I love it. I know that when we have faith we are blessed to bless the lives of those around us. There really is nothing better and nothing more satisfactory than being in the work of the Lord. When we have faith and the desire to do His will, He will guide us to the souls He has prepared and to those He would have us serve. I know that to be true, I see His hand in my life daily. 

Love, 
Hermana Hansen


Me, walking down a typical street in the DR


Hermana Pichardo talking with an investigator


Hermana Aura and her daughter Carolin or Carola.
Her daughters are twins and I can't tell them apart
unless they are next to each other.
The twins are new converts.


Hermano and Hermana Cabrera, family of lorenza.
She brought me my package!


Manolo and Hada, awesome couple.
Hada is a new convert.  Manolo is elders quorum president.
They are preparing to be sealed in the temple!


Mayrenis, missing her husband Alexander
and their baby Alexander Jr


Nelio and Rosi, sweetest Dominican couple and members.
They are dedicated temple workers.  They also helped us
a lot while we were preparing Danilo for baptism.


Sister Liriano, bishops mom and amazing cook.
She made the best fried green plantains I've ever eaten.


Puppies!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment