Monday, August 31, 2015

8/31/2015 This week was Fabulous!!!!


 Hi Everyone,

I’m alive =)  The hurricane really was no big deal. It didn’t hit very hard at least where I am and we saw no damage. We just had to stay in all day on Friday.

This week we continue to see lots of success. I’m especially excited about the 2 couples we are teaching. Ronald & Darla and Shaira & Manuel. Both couples plan on getting married in about 2 and half weeks and then Darla and Shaira want to be baptized. I am so happy =) The Lord is helping us so much!

We are also teaching a man named Jose. Jose has been searching for the gospel of Jesus Christ his whole life. Every time he learns a new principle he feels in his heart it is true. I am sooooooo excited for this month. I have never seen so many people with the desire to come unto Christ. I am so happy I can work here. I try to give all of myself to the work. 

I love you all!!!


Hermana Hansen

No comments:

Post a Comment