Wednesday, August 19, 2015

8/10/2015 No Time To Write =(

Hi Everyone,

There is no time to write an email today! But it was a great week! I got to do an exchange in the center of the capital and I was able to return to la Romana. It was fun to see a few members I served with and how La Romana is progressing. The area is progressing A LOT. 

Darla accepted a baptismal date for September 5th. She and Ronald plan to be married August 30th. They are praying and reading the Book of Mormon every day together. I am very happy and excited for them!! The area is progressing so much. The members are sharing the gospel with their friends and love to teach with us. I LOVE THIS WARD.

Also HERMANA LANG is AWESOME. 

Love you all tons, 

Hermana Hansen




My hair is getting so long!



Goodbye Hermana Flores =(


No comments:

Post a Comment