Wednesday, August 19, 2015

8/17/2015 This was another fabulous week in the mission!

Hello Everyone,

Hermana Lang and I are seeing a lot of success in this area. We are finding people the Lord has prepared for us to teach.

We have felt in our hearts that the Lord has great plans for this area. As we have prayed for direction from Him, we have felt strongly that we should be including help from the ward members. Since the Lord wants us to work with the members of the church in Almirante, that’s what we are doing. Our planners are full of appointments with members so that we can coordinate our efforts in missionary work. The members are responding with a lot of excitement. They are amazing. They are so loving and generous, and take such good care of us. I am grateful to be in this area. I know that as we work together the Lord will guide us to the families that are ready to hear of the gospel of Jesus Christ. 

Ronald and Darla are continuing to progress. They have consistently been coming to church for the past month. They plan to be married at the end of this month and Darla plans to be baptized the beginning of September. I am excited for them. I can see in their eyes the change of heart they are both having.

The Atonement of Jesus Christ is real. Jesus Christ is our Savior and as we have faith in Him and follow His example, our hearts and selves are changed for the better. No exceptions. I have seen it time and time again. In my own life and in the lives of those I love and serve. I love my Savior and am grateful and humbled by His infinite grace and watchful care. 

Tomorrow we will be able to teach a lesson outside the temple with Darla and Ronald! I can’t wait. I am grateful we have a temple so close by. Also tomorrow, we get to go translate for a group of English speaking doctors! I’m so excited.

I love you all!!!! Thank you for your examples, faith, prayers, and support


Hermana Hansen

No comments:

Post a Comment