Monday, August 3, 2015

7/20/2015 Hey Everyone!!!!

I forgot my memory card so I’ll have to send pictures next week. Sorry!

This week was AWESOME!!!!! So many miracles. The Lord is blessing us very much. Hermana Lang and I got to Almirante about 11 at night Tuesday. We went straight to bed and then woke up and got to work! When we got to the area it was made very clear that there was A LOT OF WORK TO BE DONE. Only two investigators were being taught--Ana and Laura, a mom and a daughter. Hermana Lang and I are committed to giving all of our heart, might, mind and strength to the work.

The huge blessing in this area are definitely the members. Everyone is so willing to help. This area has seen years of very little success, but the members are ready to work. The first night we met with the Bishopric. They were overjoyed to see us. I’ve never received such a warm welcome to an area. They told us they had been praying for sister missionaries for 2 years. I hope we can live up to their expectations. Everyday there have been several members who have taken hours of their time to show us the area which is a great blessing because the area is HUGE.

Hermana Lang and I are trying really hard to find prepared families and the Lord is blessing us so much. Our agenda is FULL with new families. We have done a lot of service projects which has helped us gain the trust of the people in the area.  I have seen so many miracles. Amaliak, a ward missionary and returned missionary is our best friend and ally here!

I feel in my heart that the Lord has grand plans for this area. Together with the members and with God’s help, we are going to see a great change in this area. I really feel like we are going to help many people and families come unto Christ through baptism and that many families will be sealed in the temple. 

I pray that each day I can give more of myself to the work.

I love you all!!!


Hermana Hansen

No comments:

Post a Comment